Monday, January 10, 2011

Cupcakes.... A Cure for all Evils

After a severe migraine, a lengthy trip to the hospital and some of Mom's all comforting turkey broth, we felt I needed a little cheering up - in the form of sorbet coloured cupcakes.
These bright little gems are a remedy for any ailment - although I cannot overindulge in them just yet, they will be waiting for me as soon as I can - Meanwhile I will have to simply admire them.
Unfortunately these cupcakes make their appearance in place of my capri pants, which as promised are on their way.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling better! These cupcakes look delicious. Welcome to blog world Miss Molly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like so delicious, I`d love to try them! : ) They are almost too pretty to be eaten.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...