Friday, August 26, 2011

The Fifties Fair

Last weekend Karlie, Natasha and I went to the Fifties Fair as Rose Seidler House. Although we were threatened by ominous grey clouds throughout the day, we managed to stay dry, do a little shopping and have a lovely picnic.

The fair was packed, and as a result we didn't take many picture whilst in the grounds, for fear of them ending up being pictures of just the crowd!

But here are the few snaps we did take -

Karlie, The 50's bombshell!




I made a new dress for the occasion (of course!) and paired it with my red wool 1940's jacket (40s at a 50s fair - Gasp!) that I finally finished.

I will be back with some more detailed pictures of the jacket and dress and all the delightful sewing nitty gritty!

And be sure to enter my giveaway - I will be drawing the winner tonight! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely ADORE your outfit. I'm a big fan of circle skirts and red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you both look amazing! I love your matching red trio (gloves, skirt and shoes).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...