Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Old Hatters

About 3 months ago I got an email from the delightful Michelle Garrett, a fellow blogger (at Ravishing Retro), vintage lover and Sydney resident. She was also, at that point a complete stranger.

This email was an invitation to join her newly founded group "Old Hat". As soon as I read about it, I was as excited as a kid in a candy store. I don't actually have too many close friends that share my love of  all things old world, so I jumped at the opportunity to meet and mingle with some like minded folk.

Since the inaugural G&T at Darlinghurst's adorable Hinky Dinks we've been vintage chums ever since.

The group meets once a month, dressed to the nines, in various vintage inspired bars to sip cocktails and have a jolly good time.

Here are a few snaps from our November Social at The Green Room Lounge:

I got to wear my new red suede shoes!

 Nick & Rachel

Michelle, Jesse & I

Tim and Jesse - A.K.A Johnny & June

I very much look forward to our next social!

P.S if you too are a Sydney vintage lover, drop me a line - we'd love for you to join in our festivities! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...