Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012? No way!

Merry Christmas! Happy New Years! Golly, I'm a little behind on the times aren't I!? However, I'm currently in San Francisco, vintage shopping, eating, drinking, visiting and having an all round good time! Soon I will return home and when I do so I promise to show you my lovely Elizabeth Bennett Gown,


But until then, I have a Burger and a Milkshake with my name on it - Waiter!

P.s - That's my new vintage dress I scored at the Alameda Antique Fair. Darling, ain't she!?

Speak Soon xx

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Hope you have a fantastic time away, when you get back please show us more pictures of your gorgeous vintage dress, it looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress! And, as a bonus, the colour goes so well with the diner decor. Have a fabulous time abroad and we'll look forward to hearing your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were awarded ------> HERE!

    Go see why!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Have a wonderful time in San Francisco and wear that dress to death! Its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress and cute picture!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...